Searching for reusable alternatives
Help me out.. what can I use instead of these disposable, single-use items?
- Dental floss
- Cotton buds (mainly used for drying ears)
- Freezer bags – for separating bulk lots of meat to freeze
- Something to put meat in when buying it from the butcher/supermarket other than plastic bags
- Bread bags when buying fresh bread from places like Brumbies
- Paper towel – to cover food when reheating in the microwave
- Batteries – I need to invest in some rechargable ones. Do they come in sizes other than AA?
- Plastic cutlery when eating takeaway – I’ve seen little cutlery sets that clip together in camping shops, maybe I should get a set or two for my handbag.
- Plastic bags for bin liners (I’ve run out at the moment.. using strange bits and pieces like the carrot bag..)
- Razor – yep, probably should get an electric razor for my legs?