Reusable cloth products
- Modern Cloth Nappies (MCN’s)
- Cloth wipes (for baby’s bottom)
- Wet bags (to bring home wet nappies, to store nappies in until the next wash at home, and much more)
- Change Mats
- Menstrual pads
- Facewashers (for sticky fingers, and any other time disposable wipes might be called for)
- Dish cloths – for the sink and benches
- Cleaning cloths – for everything else, including floors, windows, dusting.
#1-4 are washed together and the rest go together in the normal washes with either clothes or towels.
I’m a bit particular with my cleaning cloths, so the dishcloth is often replaced a few times a day!